Hatim

Ct 630 issue, the blade doesn't move up when working

Hello, 

Did Someone faced similar issue ? The blade sometimes don't move up when it should move up , like when trying to cut the words for example ( TEST ) the blade start and finish directly without move up between words . I don't know why and what should i do or replace on this machine 

Thank you

Sometimes no , i tried to press on down and up button and sometimes when i press down the blade move down and when i press up do not move up till i move it manually . 

just a guess if it moves sometimes could be the solenoid - when turned off how easy can you move it up and down by hand?

I recommended turning it off so you did not hurt the circuitry.   still guessing solenoid or wiring - usually if mainboard it would never go up and down.   I would look for a dealer in your area or contact creation in china to see about getting parts

The problem is there is no dealer in my area , and i don't know what exactly need to replace on it , to buy it online and replace it , I don't know exactly the problem come from which part

7 minutes ago, Hatim said:

The problem is there is no dealer in my area , and i don't know what exactly need to replace on it , to buy it online and replace it , I don't know exactly the problem come from which part

How long have you had that cutter? 

It work , but sometimes the blade don't move up when cutting process so it cut from start to finish without move the holder up between words or shapes

4 minutes ago, Hatim said:

It work , but sometimes the blade don't move up when cutting process so it cut from start to finish without move the holder up between words or shapes

If that is what it is doing, then it doesn't work correctly.  Contact your seller, if you just bought it. 

I don't know if the wires are all soldered in place of if they have connectors. If connectors, it could be something as simple as a loose one. Could also be a wire has broken but still makes intermittent contact.