Sign in to follow this  
Scotts Games

Titan 2 mother board install

I'm having to replace my mother board on my Titan 2. Its still under warranty. Talking with US Cutters they sent me a new board, but no installation info. It looks fairly simple, but is there anything I need to know before I install it? I looked on their website and you tube, but no luck trying to find anything on it. Any help would be appreciated.

unplug the plotter - take a picture before you start and go for it - had to do that on the p-cut when I got my first one

you shouldn't have to touch the little is board - mainboard will be further in the plotter

Yes, the first thing I did was take pics. One wire at a time. Thank you! I had went to the support/ solutions and couldn't find anything about the motherboard. Thank you! I already had replaced the carriage twice and the circuit board on top of it. The 5 techs that I talked to at US Cutters are stumped. That's why I have a new mother board. Thank you everyone. I'm just gonna take it slow and double check my work and hopefully fixes the problem.

• Like 1