Dakotagrafx

show your picture

Been years since we did the show your face - we communicate all the time but nice to put a face to the screen name.  a thread this morning about why we sold the printer made me think of the old thread we had 

here is why we sold the printer - cheap transatlantic trips - last year your could do the rome to san juan for $450pp

now lets see your mug so we can put a face to the screen name

GOPR4884tt.jpg

P9280066.JPG

• Like 5

So - nobody else - ya'll in the Witness Protection Program?  PS tell cruise photographers that you are in the WPP to stop their constant pestering :)

• Haha 1

I know 2 members that are quite private people so I will post a picture of one of them for her :)  we will call it close enough  

hamauna.jpg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

This is several years old but reasonably accurate.

Family pic.jpg

Are all those girls yours?  I have 2 and the bathrooms are never free.  If they are, they are a mess!  I can't imagine your house!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

Family pic.jpg

Goose, that's a lot of girls. You don't have a lot of say what happens do you?!?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Goose - your family genes are like my wife's family - took 14 kids from that generation for a single boy to show up - I gave up after two as I saw the odds lol
Skeeter - I would have lost the bet on you posting one for us - nice  photo
Mike good to see you finally
Slice - great picture - love it
Scratch thanks for playing along

We interact all the time but seldom get to put a face to the name - newbies - feel free to jump in -

It doesn't take long with some interaction to become part of our dysfunctional family here on the forum - looks like 2 of us from 2008 and a good cross section from then on

• Like 3

I just posted the whole gang so you'd pay less attention to my ugly mug! Ha ha!  All but the last three are out of the house now so it feels like an empty nest. But you can see why I started an extra revenue stream. I'm like the local ATM. 

Nice ride Mike! If I didn't have so many kids I would own a Fat Boy that's about my style. 

Slice you look like Mike Rowe off Dirty Jobs. What does that say about sign work?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

Family pic.jpg

Beautiful family but................................  YOU'RE CRAZY!  That's alot of girls

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wilson said:

Here's one of me & the wife from late last summer.

48391226_10210742685123839_1126257205171978240_o.jpg

how is that new black rock restaurant up there? Went to the one in Detroit and was pretty good but now we have one closer just haven't made it there

• Like 1

OK, one from "way back", one from when I started vinyl - with a good guy I met at a car show... and one from this past Christmas.

Donna_0011.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

IMG_2671.JPG

• Like 6

On 2/26/2019 at 9:42 PM, Cal said:

OK, one from "way back", one from when I started vinyl - with a good guy I met at a car show... and one from this past Christmas.

DSC01002.jpg

is that Jimmy at the  car show??

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Dakotagrafx said:

Oh wow I didn't catch that the first time through. And Cal in the good old stars and stripes!

• Like 2

On 2/27/2019 at 10:49 PM, Dakotagrafx said:

It is, in fact.  He lives pretty much across the street from where the car show is and comes over if he is in town.  A community service more than a real interest in cars I think.  But, he is very nice, and stops to chit chat with anyone there that wants to talk with him.  If you have a camera the SS agent will snap a pic for you and hand it back.  Here is another, from a couple years ago:

_DSC8208.thumb.jpg.4d1189298c1aa8d25105dce2a7941a85.jpg

LOL - just noticed I had the same shirt on!  I reckon car shows is about the only place I wear it...

• Like 3