1916Gear

Cutting machine not found

I replaced the IO board because I thought the USB was not good and looked loose.. because of this message initially.. and now I am getting the same message! help!

give us a little more info - is this a machine you have used before or did you just acquire it?  new or used? did you try another cable?  what software are you using?  

I have a Titan 2 cutter with the SCAL software.. I’ve had the machine at my shop previously but just moved it to my house.. I set it up initially and it worked fine but then the error occurred.. and yes i did try another cable.

Oh goodie ---  troubleshooting a faulty circuit board over the internet.

This looks like a job for Electric Man

1409126_a_jpg394659692a460258b45a99f1424

lets cover the basics first slice - thinking since brought home from shop it might be on a different computer so drivers needed first

you just lost me - not a mac person and didn't even know they were mac compatible - maybe someone else can jump in that has a titan and mac

I see where it says on the sales page it is macOS compatible but me and mac don't seem to get along unless it is on an ipad

You might want to try and contact USC directly and find out if it's compatible with Mojave. I'm always wary of tech specs that say Windows and/or Mac, but don't give which versions they actually are compatible with.

Have you tried changing the cable? With your home setup, what's the length of the cable you're running (vs. where the machine was previously)?

This is also a possibility that it's a SCAL issue, are you running it on the same computer, or is this a new one? make sure you have all the right drivers downloaded.