Sign in to follow this  
tracyracin

Help Identifying a font

Hello all, new here. I was wondering if anyone could help me identify this font? I am looking to my own lettering for my race car this season and this is the font I have always had. If this isnt the correct place to post this please tell me where I can to get the best results? Thanks

20181027_172143.jpg

I hate it when that happens. 

Looks like Impact fattened up a bit. 40 or 50% 

I invested in Find My Font and have saved myself many hours of poking through my own fonts trying to remember what I did. Heck my mac finally had a hard drive give out after almost 9 years and when I rebuilt her I ended up with the newest operating system which was of course not compatible with my older version of FMF and I had to buy it again but I didn't mind. 

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 11.45.27 PM.png

• Like 1

I wonder, does the 'shear' have to be reversed for the passenger side door? (to slant towards the rear)

find my font has saved so many hours over the years - one of the best purchases I ever made.

2 hours ago, slice&dice said:

I wonder, does the 'shear' have to be reversed for the passenger side door? (to slant towards the rear)

I think a lot of the race cars guys do that. I have only ever made a few business logo's for one of the local racers in my area and I'm more of a drag strip guy so I haven't payed attention the few times I have been to the oval in town. I didn't have a cutter back then. 

4 hours ago, Wildgoose said:

a little shear as well to help give it that speedy look.

It will help the car go faster! :laugh:

4 hours ago, slice&dice said:

Yah, a slant in the wrong direction will slow the car down. :laugh:

I bought my husband a used little Honda Rebel 250 as a starter bike for him to learn on. Some had actually taken the time to paint flames on this bike. I swore that it helped make it go faster, because it needed all the help it could get ... it was only a 250. Hahaha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you everyone! I am just getting my feet wet in this whole thing so I hope to purchase all the needed stuff. For right now doing my own little decals will have to do. Thanks again!