Sign in to follow this  
haumana

Mad skills

I would love nothing more than to be able to do this. Guys locally charge start at about $2800 :(

This girl make car wrapping look easy. I wonder how many hours she's spent getting her technique down.

I think wrap classes are under $500 - I am sure 3m has someone doing them on the island from time to time - go for it.  We have a member from Canada that started doing it just a few years ago and now travels all over the country installing wraps on buses, trains. buildings. cars. etc - 2 years ago he took 3rd in all of Canada for 3m wrap master competition -  You can do this.

a lot of people overlook prep time and liability when they thing about doing wraps.  good training and good insurance is a great idea

• Thanks 1

I would love to do that. I have no where to do it, and the "I don't like it" factor would just drive me to jail. Not cheap.

I'd be happy if I could just get the materials and skills to do my personal vehicles ... since I tend to go through them like water. I know that the $2800 asking is mostly for labor. I'm pretty sure that I have more time than money for a car wrap :laugh:

• Like 1