I have Vinyl Master Demo, and the Titan 3 comes up at as 28" machine.  Just like they advertise them.    There is a Titan 3  28"  and a Titan 3 28"  Plus. 

TITAN 3 Vinyl Cutter Specifications

MODEL 28" TITAN 3 53" TITAN 3 68" TITAN 3
Maximum Media Width 28" 53" 68"
Maximum Cut Width 24" 50" 65"
Dimensions 38" x 13" x 17" 63" x 13" x 15 3/4" 79 1/2" x 14" x 20"
G.W./ N.W. 59.5 lbs/ 55.1 lbs 83.7 lbs/ 77.1 lbs 114.6 lbs/ 103.6 lbs

• Like 1

So this pic shows the cut file is about 28 inches from what I see.  I don't know if that a stray node or what but it's suspect.

Titan width.jpg

• Like 2

Does the Titan have the origin on the left or the right? If it's on the left, could be that he has the WYSIWYG setting turned on.

Ahhhh, the 'stray node' gremlin -- that'll mess things up every time.  Goose, you have eyes like a hawk.

• Haha 1

OK All 

Fixed problem after 2 hours with tec support and they could not fix so they sent ticket to Australia and said it would be 2-3 days but for some reason 3 hours later they emailed me 

Can you please go into the Vinyl Spooler, and from the "Settings" menu, ensure that "Force Position" is NOT selected.

If it wasn't, go to the connection tab in the vinyl spooler and temporarily change the Port method to "Windows Port" and select "File".

Select the file that had the problem and click "Cut now". Instead of sending the data to the cutter, it will prompt you to save a PLT file. Email this PLT file to tbtech@iifuture.com and we will check the cutting data that would be sent to the machine to rule out any software settings for you.

But the force position was checked so I unchecked it and tried it and guess what it worked just fine. It didn't even occur to them that it might be checked. So I am a happy camper now. Thanks to all that tried to help me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great news,  nothing was broke, just an incorrect setting.  Now your off to cutting.. All cutters have to be set up correctly or they just won't cut.  Sensors and settings.  It can be frustrating as a new person, but you just have to be patient, and wait for tech support.  We are just user- user people just trying to help out when we can. A lot of us have been on here for years and we still learn new stuff all the time. 

• Like 2

And a lot of us can't remember for crap most of the time so even if I did something last year to fix some issue if I had to remember off the top of my head it would probably be no-go so thank you for posting what it was for future searches. 

• Like 1