Support is closed do to weather and I have a brand new Titan 3 sitting here I can't use. Can anyone help me? Using Vinyl Master Cut software whish came with it and after sending design to cutter spooler says done and nothing happened. Why

what kind of design?  Was it a vector design?  Post the file if it is not a copyrighted design. 

Are you following the instructions from the user manual?  Tell us how you set it up to your computer.  Did the driver install and you did test cuts with the TEST feature.? Not enough info to help you. 

I just picked a square off of the shapes to start with I did a heart 1st and all worked great then 3 days latter did a square and nothing works

I have watched every video and read the manual several times no help. I do realize I am new to this kind of cutter but it worked for 1 design of heart but nothing since

what does the cutter display show?  Is the cutter offline when you send it? Or ready to cut ?  What does the cutter do when you hit the TEST button? 

did you ever type some text out on the layout screen and send to cut? Type anything.  Select it and send it.   Don't pick something from shapes etc.   

Skeetz, why would it matter if it's text or any random object? If I type a single LETTER or insert a DINOSAUR, the unit will either respond and cut or it won't.

11 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

Skeetz, why would it matter if it's text or any random object? If I type a single LETTER or insert a DINOSAUR, the unit will either respond and cut or it won't.

Some fonts will not show up as cuttable.

• Like 1

When you click the CONNECTION at the top does it say you are connected?   Also are you hitting the ORIGIN  button before you are sending your file?  And I would put that cutter on a very slow speed until you learn it. 

what does it say in CONNECTIONS?  and have your tried a different USB cable? Does the cutter show up in your computer when you plug and unplug the usb  cable  With the vinyl cutter turned on? 

ok I put new cable on still did not recognize, after several times if finally did but cutter stopped on far left and says oversize please reset

Make the design smaller.. Are you setting the ORIGIN as I stated?  How big is the design?   How big is your cutter?