Guest Chris

Font constraint padlock in vm cut

Guest Chris

I upgraded from vm cut to vm ltr and the font constraint padlock is not where it was in vm cut. does ltr have this feature? I used it all the time.

31 minutes ago, Guest Chris said:

I upgraded from vm cut to vm ltr and the font constraint padlock is not where it was in vm cut. does ltr have this feature? I used it all the time.

stupid question ... what is that? Is that if you enlarge or shrink the text, it stays in proportion?

Guest Chris
On 2/2/2019 at 7:53 PM, haumana said:

stupid question ... what is that? Is that if you enlarge or shrink the text, it stays in proportion?

It's not a stupid question. Even after being in object mode, the padlock was not visible. Only after restarting my computer and vm did it return. Why have This forum if you get answers from people like Humana? Don't worry, won't be asking here again.

17 minutes ago, Guest Chris said:

It's not a stupid question. Even after being in object mode, the padlock was not visible. Only after restarting my computer and vm did it return. Why have This forum if you get answers from people like Humana? Don't worry, won't be asking here again.

Dude Chill...............   He was implying that HIS question was stupid when he was asking "What is it"  

He was asking what lock you're talking about.  

• Like 1

I think haumana is a lady (correct me if I'm wrong) but Go-C is correct. She wasn't saying YOU were stupid only that maybe it was possibly a stupid but curious question from her about the font constraint and what it does. This forum isn't like most you may have been on before. With a few rare exceptions you won't get flamed around here. That takes some getting used to compared to a lot of forums where that seems to be a pastime for the old timers to sit around and throw hate and discontent at any newbie that comes along like shooting clay pigeons. We don't play that way. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Guest Chris said:

Yes Guest Chris,  you are taking their reply wrong.  They are stating that THEY have a stupid question.  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Guest Chris said:

Totally sorry - I didn't mean it like your question was stupid, I meant it like I was asking the stupid question. I wasn't sure what font constraint was. I had an idea, but wasn't really sure. I totally apologize that it came out the wrong way.

Mahalo everyone for the clarification and vote of confidence! I can see how easily things can get misconstrued in text, over face-to-face, or voice-to-voice.

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.