vino

creation pcut cto630 cant make a perfect circle

why does my pcut cto630 canot make a perfect circle, it does a circle but its like distorted..

what should i do..

yes..when i cut 1*1 inches of circle it become distorted...please help me with the problem

what is the size of the vinyl you're feeding into the machine? is there a chance that it's too small and it's have traction/movement issues?

That is pretty small piece to cut from, maybe slipping?    Are you using the absolute least blade exposure possible?    Maybe think about using a cutting mat for scraps that small? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

That is pretty small piece to cut from, maybe slipping?    Are you using the absolute least blade exposure possible?    Maybe think about using a cutting mat for scraps that small? 

that's what I was thinking.

if you don't have a cutting mat, try it on a larger piece of vinyl, it's not like you need to cut a circle in the middle of the piece, just cut it on the corner - but a larger piece might give you way better traction. especially if it's big enough to use 2 pinch rollers and has wiggle room to spool a little back and forth.

no i dont cut it from that small piece..i insert a 2 ft.* 4ft of vinyl then the size of circle that i cut is 1*1 inches..

How are you making the circle?  Are you just using the circle tool?  How did you set your blade depth?  Vinyl cutting only takes the very tip of the blade to cut.  You should just see and feel the very tip of the blade out of the blade holder. 

Can you post a picture of a 1 inch square and a 1 inch circle both cut side by side so we can see the details?