Sign in to follow this  
Mike29610

Graphtec ce5000-60

I have a graphtecce5000-60 whit sure cuts pro 3and i can find out when i put it in the plotter a make 2 drawings and only from 0 to 11 inches Will cut from 12 to 15 which is the lenth of the vinyl int wont cut the secon drawing please help

Maybe you don't have both designs selected when you cut.    Sure Cuts A Lot software has problems.  Cheap software on a great cutter.  .  Find better software.   

• Like 1

skeeter are you trying to say it is like running your Porsche on Kerosene?   Not my favorite either but it can get the job done  ;)

• Haha 3

I once had a beta version of that software. It has changed a lot since and so I don't know if it still does what it used to but it will only cut what is on your cutting mat in the design view so make sure the entire design you want cut is on the mat and that the mat matches your actual vinyl width. Graphtec like all the higher end cutters also measure the available vinyl width and will stop cutting if it goes outside the pinch rollers (unless you turn that setting off) so that could be another potential cause. I agree with MZ Skeeter and recommend something better suited to a pro cutter. Sure Cuts is a hot rod version of a craft cutter program. 

• Like 1