Guest i need a hero

Need help setting up COPAM 2500 in signblazer

Guest i need a hero

Ohhh, yeah i was getting confused because I don't have a cable so much as just an adapter from keyspan to plotter. I'll check that out next.

Thanks again!

1 hour ago, Guest i need a hero said:

Ohhh, yeah i was getting confused because I don't have a cable so much as just an adapter from keyspan to plotter. I'll check that out next.

Thanks again!

How are you able to connect the Keyspan Adapter to the vinyl cutter?  You either need a null modem cable  or a straight serial cable. To connect to the Keyspan, then to your vinyl cutter.  USB connector goes to your computer USB port.     Like this.   This is a null modem cable

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TRIPP-LITE-P450-010-10FT-NULL-MODEM-SERIAL-CABLE/283357658848?hash=item41f96ebee0:g:myUAAOSw4qBcUHN3:rk:2:pf:1&frcectupt=true

40 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

How are you able to connect the Keyspan Adapter to the vinyl cutter?  You either need a null modem cable  or a straight serial cable. To connect to the Keyspan, then to your vinyl cutter.  USB connector goes to your computer USB port.     Like this.   This is a null modem cable

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TRIPP-LITE-P450-010-10FT-NULL-MODEM-SERIAL-CABLE/283357658848?hash=item41f96ebee0:g:myUAAOSw4qBcUHN3:rk:2:pf:1&frcectupt=true

Copam looks like uses a straight cable and non null modem cable according to a earlier post in the copam section

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.