Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sylvia

Product serial number

Guest Sylvia

Someone gave me a titan2 but they cant find the green card.  How can I get another card to download the software?  Cant find the Product serial number.

not being the original owner you will need to purchase the software - it is not transferable (even though some have by deactivating it on the old system and reactivating using the original serial and user code 

2 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

not being the original owner you will need to purchase the software - it is not transferable (even though some have by deactivating it on the old system and reactivating using the original serial and user code 

Kind of a bummer that software doesn't get licensed to a machine and is transferable.

I can see why software companies are leaning toward cloud-based programs. I just wish they would offer a permanent, license too - because I'm one of those people who would buy the more expensive license just so I could work offline.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

All Flexi products have a permanent license.  Signcut with the dongle is permanent.  You can actually resell these products. 

although easy to do with a dongle, user code and activation code  . . . .

2. Restrictions. You may NOT distribute copies of the Software to others or electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another over a network. You may not de-compile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human perceivable form. You may not modify, adapt, transfer, rent, lease, loan, resell for profit, distribute, network or create derivative works based upon the software or any part thereof. 3. Termination.

Yes, you can transfer it.  From my user agreement.  You are to tell SAI that you are transferring it and to who.  And you are giving up all of your rights to the software when you do it. 

You may make one (1) copy, in machine readable form only, of each registered copy of the Software; provided that each such copy is used solely for backup purposes (i.e., for the purpose of reinstalling the Software). As an express condition of this Agreement, if you make such a copy, a condition of making that copy is that you shall reproduce and place on any such copy SA International Inc.'s copyright notice and any proprietary legends as set forth on or in connection with the original copy or as appears or may appear on the site maintained for that purpose by SA International Inc. The right to make a backup does not extend to any Materials.

You may transfer your registered copy of the Software, but only with all of your rights and obligations under this Agreement, to another person or entity but only together with a copy of this Agreement and only the original Material accompanying the Software. To make this transfer you and the party obtaining the Software shall each first give SA International Inc. written or On-Line notice of the transfer that the party has read, understands, agrees, and accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement and further provided that you retain no copies of the Software or the Materials.

Guest Rutcher

How can I recover my password.. I bought the machine it has came with the code and I lost the code

21 minutes ago, Guest Rutcher said:

How can I recover my password.. I bought the machine it has came with the code and I lost the code

Vinylmaster.com

Guest jim

i bought a new computer how can i deactive  from old computer,,its asking me for a pin number..  i don't remember it.  just want to run from new computer..

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this