hello all,

I have a pcut 630 that seems to have lost its "home"...ive tried setting the home location manually with no luck

whenever it starts cutting it feeds vinyl and then starts drifting to the far right until it trips the e-stop

and ideas/suggestions would be great

thanx

ghetto

Make sure you don't have something set in SB telling it to go there..

I just posted a similar question.  only mine runs to the left until it hits the red button.

i'm sure it is something in sb, but when you are new , it is like finding a needle in that haystack.

don't know what to look for nor where ?

this sign outline on mine is about a quarter inch past zero but i can't find out how to move it yet..  i'll keep watching and trying..

If you go "file" then "work space setup" you can change the size of the sign/border

As far as it taking off for parts unknown... If you select cutter what all do you have selected in the window to the left?

Once the cutter window is open.. select setup.. What all do you have checked there?

post-1245-12986519556499_thumb.jpg

post-1245-12986519557251_thumb.jpg

post-1245-12986519573355_thumb.jpg

post-1245-12986519573946_thumb.jpg

the settings havent changed as far as i can see, ive had this cutter a few years and its just now started doing this.....ive went in and reset the "home" position, when i do this wherever the head is at the time it shouldnt go any farther to the left correct?  :angel:

Can you do a screen capture in SB after you go to the cutter?  Is it the same position as the top JPG I posted?