Sign in to follow this  
Guest StefLia

Transferring software

Guest StefLia

I got a new computer, so my question is, how do I transfer my program from my old computer to my new computer?

You can only have it activated/registered to cut on one computer at a time  (multiple copies can be loaded onto different machines for design work, but only one will be authorized to perform the cut function).

That being said, you need to first De-Activate the VM on your old computer (this is done while connected to the internet).

If you cannot access the older computer, then please contact VM support directly to allow them to deal with this.

Guest StefLia

Yes, I understand that. I don't want it on my old computer anymore, which is why I need to get it downloaded on my new computer. How do I de-activate from the old computer, and where do I go to download it to the new computer?

http://www.iifuture.net/faq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=44&id=155&artlang=en

make sure you have your license number handy and download the exact same version as you have now - know if it is a uscutter version or a future corp verson

if you got it from uscutter here is the downloads:  https://support.uscutter.com/support/solutions/articles/14000030706-vinylmaster-software-download

• Like 1

Guest StefLia

Dakotagrafx - 

Thank you so much for the links and the help! I guess I just didn't search enough, so I really appreciate your time helping me.:rolleyes:

Guest JLL

What if you cannot locate the license number?  I got a new computer and want to put the GCC software on the new pc.  I have the original installation disk from 2012 but cannot locate the email with the formal license code from 2012. 

16 minutes ago, Guest JLL said:

What if you cannot locate the license number?  I got a new computer and want to put the GCC software on the new pc.  I have the original installation disk from 2012 but cannot locate the email with the formal license code from 2012. 

wouldn't have a clue from 2012.  UScutter never sold GCC branded plotters (they did sell some rebranded gcc. -- Heck I didn't even know that Vinylmaster was around back then :O 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this