Recommended Posts

Does anyone know if there's a site that sells cut Files for window tint? I just bought a new truck and i have a MH series cutter. Im not trying to get into it for business. Just wanting to do my own truck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried Googling for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure tint places just hand cut the stuff slightly larger than the window then put it on and trim to exact size by hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, darcshadow said:

I'm pretty sure tint places just hand cut the stuff slightly larger than the window then put it on and trim to exact size by hand.

My personal tint guy is mobile, so not only does he come to me, but he hand cuts everything.

I've seen shops with sketchy looking installers - I think they try to minimize the mistakes loss and have it machine cut.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How many cars do you have that you need a "personal tint guy"? LOL

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bikemike said:

How many cars do you have that you need a "personal tint guy"? LOL

Um ... I'm down to 1 SUV, 1 Truck, 1 Motorcycle, and 1 moped.

my latest motorized mode of transportation made it #30 since I was old enough to ride/drive/own. i like driving and riding different stuff :blink:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sandman said:

My daughter bought a pre cut set of tint for one of her vehicles.

You can do that? Hmm ... good to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 3:31 PM, bikemike said:

How many cars do you have that you need a "personal tint guy"? LOL

Who doesn't have a window tint guy?

Mine just happens to be my brother who's been tinting for 22 years.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 11:41 AM, haumana said:

My personal tint guy is mobile, so not only does he come to me, but he hand cuts everything.

I've seen shops with sketchy looking installers - I think they try to minimize the mistakes loss and have it machine cut.

Depends on the shop/tinter...some of us use a plotter, some "hand cut" with an olfa knife.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now