Sign in to follow this  
busterbay

What happened to all-silhouettes.com ?

What happened to all-silhouettes.com   ?

I haven't visited the site in over a year I tired to go there today and it's completely gone.

• Like 1

That maybe but that wasn't the question, I'm not seeing the website all-silhouettes.com . From what I found on the Wayback Machine it looks like it went missing sometime  late last year.

I'm just curious as to what happened to them.

12 minutes ago, busterbay said:

That maybe but that wasn't the question, I'm not seeing the website all-silhouettes.com . From what I found on the Wayback Machine it looks like it went missing sometime  late last year.

I'm just curious as to what happened to them.

It looks like the images are provided by FREEPIK.com   That is who is posting the pages and pages.  The pages still say All-Silhouettes.com  on them

https://www.freepik.com/allsilhouettes     How are we supposed to know why? 

This image is provided by a third party, not by Freepik.com

- Freepik.com neither selects nor examines, controls, guarantees, approves or sponsors this image.
- This image is provided under the terms and conditions applied by the relevant third party. 
Before downloading the image, you must read such terms and conditions and make sure that they are consistent with your intended use of the image. You are solely responsible for complying with any third party terms and conditions.

Maybe they were bought out then. that may explain why they are gone. 

I think Freepix is owned by shutterstock. 

I miss that place. Seems early December it went away.

Had a lot of good stuff and needed no work to cut.

• Like 1

I did some digging the website owner if from Russia, Dreamhost hosted all-silhouettes. Godaddy one of the other ones.

The owner had a few other sites they are all non operational.  https://website.informer.com/Stanislav+Novoydarskiy.html

A couple of the other sites associated with the owner present or past that are operational appear to have hacks/  crack info on them.

If I were to guess since the silhouettes & other vector sites they had didn't contain spyware that I ever detected, I'd assume they were hacked and shut down by the provider.

I have a few sites hosted at Dreamhost and a rouge plugin allowed access to one of my sites. Dreamhost was quick to isolate it and shut it down. Or they were not making any money and closed things up.

Just a couple of guess since I don't read Russian.

• Like 1

You probably already found this but All-Silhouettes is now part of Vexels.com. Paid subscription on top of that

I did find 123freevectors.com which is a mixture of free and paid, but as close as I can get to the old A-S.com.

Hope this helps