Bought a Seike SK1350 off the internet, of course the 3 inch driver was cracked. I have know how I did it but I got my plotter to work, my business was going great. Then BAMMMM.....Something happened to my computer and said "Good Bye".  I lost everything in the computer, pictures, music, passwords. Of course, I'm not like my kids, SAVE everything on other disk?? I need to know if I have a paper weight now or if anybody knows how I can get a new or used or compatible driver to get this thing working again?

I have OS, I tried getting back on the seike site from my computer and it tells me the site is not secured seiketech.com. My husband looks at me and laughs because I have been looking for days. I just found this site again to see if anybody had advise. Thank you for this info.

If your mac died, then probably the best course of action would have been to purchase a cheapie Windows-compatible laptop (or Dell desktop) to connect to your cutter.

However, at this point, we're kinda unable to really provide more than what was already offered above.

1 hour ago, slice&dice said:

If your mac died, then probably the best course of action would have been to purchase a cheapie Windows-compatible laptop (or Dell desktop) to connect to your cutter.

However, at this point, we're kinda unable to really provide more than what was already offered above.

That kinda depends on the software,  Most Seike vinyl cutters come with Flexistarter for free if bought at Seike  She may have gotten Flexistarter Mac

I guess now I have a windows 10 not a mac. They gave me a 3 inch broken disc that never worked and Artcut software. I put that in the computer and doesn't recognize it.

Never tried Artcut.  But if Mz Skeeter says it is junk I am inclined to believe her.  However, if it does cut, and just sucks at design, then I might be inclined to keep it and get better design software.  I am partial to CorelDraw, but Inkscape is free and does everything you could want for a cutter.

• Like 1

I don't think vinylking bought that cutter from Seikitech, as Seikitech is still providing  Flexistarter with their vinyl cutters.  I just looked on their website.