Sign in to follow this  
gutbomb89

New Sticker

The pic is probably big enough but the angle is at a skew which will affect the outcome. A straighter-on pic would be better. I realize you were probably trying to avoid being mirrored into the pic but it can't be helped. What kind of changes are you wanting. 

• Like 1

Well, one thing I would change -- adding eyes to the animals (the fish has an eye, but the buck and geese/ducks don't, oddly enough)

Also, that font is HOBO, type it in directly (don't vectorize).

You'll need to perfom a "text follow path" on RIVERSIDE to achieve that effect.

Wildgoose will get this done, I'm sure, as he's quite proficient with taking raster images and creating cut files.

• Like 1

The Stag is reasonably clean although some of the horn area is wonky. The rest of the elements on that logo other than the text are pretty dirty and not really worth the effort to draw out. Basically looks like a poor auto trace which has sadly become acceptable these days. I would trace the deer and then find similar elements to the birds, grass and fish and save the time trying to make it look exactly like that one.  It CAN be duplicated if needed but it's going to be time consuming for what your going to get. 

• Like 1