prevel

The Break Curve is not working in LTR

I have vinyl master LTR. When I try to break a curve it automatically rejoins the curve. For example if I type a letter and turn it into a curve, I cannot break the curve, but if I hand draw a shape and join it then I can break it. Also will not let me break a shape I have auto traced from a imported image as well. Thanks for the help 

I think you're having the same issue I had, and I thought I had it figured out, but now I can't do it. Here's the posting where I asked my question. The break curve thing doesn't seem to work as you would expect it to.

SOme more playing around and I figured out my problem. In wireframe mode the break curve joins the two break points with a straight line. However if I use wireframe fill on the shape, I can truely break the curve. Might give that a try and see if it works for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darcshadow said:

SOme more playing around and I figured out my problem. In wireframe mode the break curve joins the two break points with a straight line. However if I use wireframe fill on the shape, I can truely break the curve. Might give that a try and see if it works for you.

worked  thank you

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.