Sign in to follow this  
L QURESH

Graphtec FC8600-130 Pen holder(Optional)

Hi.

Looking help for insulation 2nd pen (optional) parts installation:  

I am having issue in installation 2nd pen station assy -Part # 792219703 with my Graphtec FC8600-130 plotter. I have bought part from Graphtec USA directly along with Pen holder assy-792219702 .

Graphtec USA tech people suggested use #3 screw for attaching both parts with the plotter head and other side.   I have attached Pen holder assy-792219702 with #3 screw without any issue but didn’t figure out how to attach  pen station assy -Part # 792219703  with the plotter wall because number 3 screw are smaller there and # 4 screw is big. I called and email Graphtec USA for help but no one have answer or solution for my issue. I have tried to find Canadian local Graphtec tech people but didn’t find anyone who will help me for installation. I am wondering if someone here to help me about it.

I will really helpful any suggestion.   

Hi,

Finally I have found information and part number which need in for installation in pen station with the plotter  otherwise I can't attached my pan station with the plotter right side plate.  

Required Part name : Pen holder spacer.  

Required part number is  621163200

I called Graphtec USA service and part  for ordering the parts but they said we can't sell this part and same answer from the local Canadian Graphtec dealers have it. Now I looking help form the forum peoples possibly someone know where I can find pen holder spacer . I will really appropriate for help.   

image.png.de6b244259a4eea38a80665ff9dbbcbf.pngimage.png.1f453a55b22df0b26f0e36ef5adad93e.png