Jhamelton

Little help please

Anyone know exactly which font this is?  I have to do about 30 volleyball jerseys and they have to be this exact font. I have found a ton of ones very similar, but can’t  seem to find the exact match. Any help is greatly appreciated, and as always, thank you font masters 

E20E3087-1E2E-4A43-980E-837C6EA10C9F.jpeg

:(  Sorry, Find My Font couldn't find it.

• Like 1

What brand of jerseys are they? I do a lot of Volleyball products and have found that several of the manufacturers offer their own unique fonts and that might be whats going on with this one. I am not at my home computer to give a try on my FMF but did a search on whatfontis on line and it couldn't match it either. When I can't find a match I generally let the club director know I can't find the font or in some cases it's a commercial font that is going to cost $80 if they REALLY want it and usually they just say get as close as possible and call it good. If it's just the club name and not a bunch of additional text you can hand trace it out and then use something else for the numbers and such. When I do a hand trace I find the closest font I can and turn it to outlines and then manipulate the individual letters until they match. The sloping serifs are a bit unique on that one.  

• Like 2

These were done  locally last year, so maybe they used one of the fonts that I have found and did a little manipulating to “make it unique“.  I’ll  just find the closest one and send it to him and see if it will work. The state volleyball organization has fairly strict rules on lettering and number sizes, and on the paper he gave me he wrote “Arabic font“.  So I will just see what he says.  Thanks for the help  

• Like 1

I do work for a couple clubs in our area and have done literally over a thousand jerseys in the last 5 years. I can attest to how picky some of the clubs can be. Rules wise if they all match and meet the guidelines you will be fine but if they are mixing old uniforms into the new ones you might have to be more careful. I bet they will let a "close" font match be as long as your colors and placement match. The biggest thing we have to watch for on the national teams is the number size and width at the slimmest part and the location center of front and back etc... Good luck. I have found it can be very lucrative if you get in with a large group. I have several girls who play so I have a natural connection to the club and our HS. 

• Like 1