Sign in to follow this  
firemalt

My excuse!!!

Gosh, I go out for a night and you guys make a party without me... not fair.

Anyways, I had a great night, I danced as if I was going to die tonite... had so much fun, sang in the karaoke and had a couple of beers. Too much fun for one night.

Joe

We were hoping you'd show up Joe, but you left us all behind to dance & sing!!  :)  Glad you had a good time though.

Jenny

Guest Terry

What do I need to do for you Jenny?  :)

Take your outfit to her house for a little dance.  :)

Guest Terry

The entire time I was growing up the fireman always had a keg at the fire hall, they drank beer all day, funny can you image a town letting them do that now days, use to have big party's at my neighbors house, he was the fire chief and my uncle was assistant fire chief.Talk about people than can drink beer, man fireman are crazy. I had a lot of friends that work as fireman, even knew a girl, she had to lift a human body so far to pass the test. Those guys had some great stories I loved hearing, one time a Sheriff was at the party he told a story of some drunk in a ditch stuck in mud, car running foot on gas and steering the wheel, the Sheriff stood beside the guys car jogging in place with arms moving banging on window and said pull it over.  :)

LMAO Terry, that is a funny story!!  I can just picture it............and nah not firemalt coming over in his fireman costume..LOL  :)  jk Fiiremalt  :)

Guest Terry

Hey Joe, hows it going this morning?  :) was this a familiar site last night? hope ya had fun. How about a nice Mayonnaise with sardine pickle sandwich for breakfast.  :) did you karaoke sing 99 bottles of beer on the wall. :)

:)  LOL...I have to say I don't miss those nights...of being the thrown queen.  :)  Or the leftover pizza mornings.

Guest Terry

Hey Joe how about a little you tube video with volume of your Karaoke? I want to see if your any good, lets hear a youngster like yourself do an oldie like Righteous brothers, You Lost That Loving Feeling. Come on now don't be shy.  :)

Hey Joe, hows it going this morning?  :) was this a familiar site last night? hope ya had fun. How about a nice Mayonnaise with sardine pickle sandwich for breakfast.  :) did you karaoke sing 99 bottles of beer on the wall. ;D

LOL Terry

Those days are over... I dont drink that much anymore, specially since I always drive. Plus when one gets loke that it is not fun anymore. I do remember those mornings from years ago tho.

I think Im getting old, I slept for like 13 hours  ;D and my legs hurt a bit. Oh but was that fun???!!!!

I wish I could record every karaoke I perform and upload it to youtube but there are not cameras everytime.

;D

Isn't it odd how Joe goes "dancing" and to "karaoke" pretty often?!?! I think he may be working after hours too!!!

Well firemalt, I wish.

I wanted to be a stripper for a while, the only thing is that I got out of shape (actually round is a shape too :))

A few weeks ago I went daning and a girl told me I could make a good stripper and that was the best thing someone has told me in a while, lol. Thats a honor.

JOe

Guest Terry

This topic started out with firemalt on a emergency run, now it's up to Joe stripping.  :)

It never stops amazing me how some threads start one way, change and yet change some more...it's just to funny.

Jenny

Guest Terry

Firemalt and bj2's fault...  :thumbsup:

That's right... cause Terry or JoeCamaro have never hijacked a thread!  :thumbsup:

$hit was funny though.  I was cracking up when I saw Fire write "REALLY" in bold lol

I guess I was just waiting for the punch line and bam!

Eric

She must of been REALLY drunk!!!  :)

I gained a few pounds but I can be sexy for sure  :thumbsup:

This forums rules lol. I have never had so much fun with my clothes on!!! ;D