Meucow

Please recommend 45 degree blades for Titan 2 (explanation below)

Good morning. I'm a new Titan 2 user. I only am using/needing 45 degree blades. I need to order more online but I cannot go to US cutter. Long story short, i need to get the best value/quality 

via amazon.com. My husband just died from a sudden heart attack. Everything has been in his name so all credit cards have been cancelled. I'm thinking, though, I might be able to order via amazon.com using a separate card we had with them - not sure yet but I need to try. I desperately need new blades. Can someone tell me if something like this would be comparable to what US cutter sent with my initial machine purchase? (thank you so much)

https://www.amazon.com/HQMaster-Tungsten-Lettering-Cutting-Plotter/dp/B072KMB4BP/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1543248888&sr=8-3&keywords=vinyl+cutter+45+degree+blades

+1 on clean cut, just make sure to lower your pressure 40 percent before inserting new cc blade and start with too little blade working out.  The blades are made with a fine grain carbide that makes them last much longer and stay sharper, the other side of that is they will be more brittle and you can break a tip if you cut thru your backing paper on the corners . . . If adjusted correctly I get 8-10 months of half use out of each cc blade

• Like 1

And, (maybe) in your situation if you call you get the forum discount and he "may" work out an e-transfer for you. (remember, I said "may". Don't know myself)

• Like 2

You say you only use cash before,  why not get a debit card from your bank?  Or purchase, a Visa Card for a small fee.  The savings are worth it. 

• Like 1

Thank you all - 

MZSkeeter - working on this. Right now it's just a mess with probate and all and I had to hire an attorney that said to keep things as 'is' - no spending really unless it's dire and no opening accounts in my own name...just until this whole situation is resolved. I'm trying to find a way to do it :)  

• Like 1

Give a friend the cash and have them use their credit card to get you a Clean Cut blade.

• Like 2