I just ordered a Titan  with Vinly LTR. The question I have is how do I use 2 separate computers with the one license? If I have one computer I use to design on and one for the cutter do I have to unregister the computer I am not using then register the other one and vice versa? 

thanks Krank

Pretty much,  you can only cut on 1 computer.     Would it be worth it to you to buy just the CUT version for cutting $59.00 and have another license? Or maybe you can buy a 2nd license? 

Important!
Each Software license entitles you to Activate a single computeri.e. one (1) computer (unless you have a volume-license). 

If you Activate multiple computers the software will report that you have Too Many Activations.*

If this occurs you have two (2) options:

Deactivate the other computer(s) you have Activated – then Activate your current computer. To do this simply go to each computer and Deactivate it, see How do I Deactivate. 

If it is not possible to Deactivate, you may request to Clear your PSN

so as long as I only cut from the one computer I will be able to design and save on the other one without having to activate and deactivate it each time? Save it to a thumb drive.

Did I read that correctly?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.