Sign in to follow this  
Grandwazoo

STUCK! Don't know what I did.

7 minutes ago, Grandwazoo said:

I wondered about that. Wasen't sure if the page had anything to do with anything. Just for text, I would assume.

When you start a design, you can make you a new layout,  bigger than your design..  Your design will lay in the middle of the square,/rectangle.   But when you use the select tool, you are selecting the design, and then your measurements show above in the measurements, where the arrows are.    Don't mess with X Y

9 minutes ago, Grandwazoo said:

Well, thank you sir . I appreciate your attention, time, and help.

Sir?   with a MZ?  By the way,,   I am a woman 69 years old.  I self taught my way thru this in 2006 and still learning new things...I came from a factory job of 30 years, that closed.  I didn't know a thing.  I don't think this forum  was here then.  I run a very successful online biz for 12 years now.    Your welcome.  

• Like 1

Oop, my apologizes. Thought the MZ might be Mike Zappa or something.

Awesome! You took the bull by the horns and made it work! Good for you. A lot of people would have wallowed in it, felt sorry for themselves, and

died not trying. Gotta a web site. There, MZ Skeeter?

I have several stores.  :D    Nope would have never died not trying.  I always had side hustles.  Rental properties,    car lot,, sewing,  sold sports cards 5 years.  Just being LUCKY sometimes.  You haven't been on here long enough to know me.  I also do my own remodeling.  working on my own vehicles.  I am a fast learner and I don't give up. 

NICE! Well, I'm a 67 year old retired ski bum/ bar tender/Delta Airlines rep./Salesman. Never did figure what I wanted to do. As my good buddy says " Those who wonder aren't always lost."

Currently working PT which I'm told is the new full time, at BMW of Ocala. Bring your car in for service and I take you to the mall, home or whatever. Five hours a day. About the

time I've had enough, it's time to go home. Perfect!

Worked years ago for a sign guy in Tampa. Was always intrigued by the production. Bought a vinyl cutter a few weeks ago, and enjoying the learning curve. Got some ideas and

am in the process of making them come alive. Just having some fun in my old age.

I live way north, bartender back in my 20's  This job is the best part time job with full time pay I have ever had, just working from home.    I set 2 of my kids up with Graphtecs,  my training, and a business, so they could do the same.  

ALSO in order to keep the proportions of your art,  be sure the little lock to the right of the item measurements is locked not open. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this