Sign in to follow this  
Jp450r

Vinylmaster pro

I have vinylmaster LTR now and want to upgrade to pro, anyone know if they will have a sale on the upgrade anytime soon? i have a email offering to upgrade for half price but its from febuary, would that still work?

7 minutes ago, Jp450r said:

I have vinylmaster LTR now and want to upgrade to pro, anyone know if they will have a sale on the upgrade anytime soon? i have a email offering to upgrade for half price but its from febuary, would that still work?

I have read before that they have a discount, if you already have purchased a version.  Found this   To obtain the upgrade discount, you must provide your exisiting license information (PSN).

https://usactivate.com/vinylmaster/cart/upgrade

ok i will check that out. Thanks again Skeeter. oh and if you know anyone looking for the keyspan adaptor, i will make a deal in it since i didnt end up needing it lol.

Your welcome.  So what seemed to be the problem with the Titan?  I have never heard about static issues with the Titans.  They seem to be built much better than the value cutters for the static to discharge and not cause static problems.  Never have static problems with  a Graphtec either.  You might be able to sell the Keyspan to a value cutter buyer.   

39 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Your welcome.  So what seemed to be the problem with the Titan?  I have never heard about static issues with the Titans.  They seem to be built much better than the value cutters for the static to discharge and not cause static problems.  Never have static problems with  a Graphtec either.  You might be able to sell the Keyspan to a value cutter buyer.   

one of the techs called me and logged into my laptop and everything was fine as far as the cutters settings goes. He said with it being in my garage and it starting to get cold, static could be from the vinyl or in the air. I got a 6ft cord instead of the 10ft one and so far no problems.

Yeah, cold weather and electronics don't mix.  I would never put my cutter in an unheated garage or room. Condensation will get into the electronics. Your asking for trouble, if you don't get it out of the cold garage.  Going thru your old posts, never once did you mention, you had the cutter in a cold garage. No wonder you had all those problems.!!  Your cutter should be in a room about 70 degrees. . So should your vinyl and tape. etc. 

I bet the long USB cord was at least a part of the issue too. 6ft max recommended. Glad you're up and running. You will like the Pro version. Ton's of bells and whistles. 

On 11/16/2018 at 1:03 AM, MZ SKEETER said:

Yeah, cold weather and electronics don't mix.  I would never put my cutter in an unheated garage or room. Condensation will get into the electronics. Your asking for trouble, if you don't get it out of the cold garage.  Going thru your old posts, never once did you mention, you had the cutter in a cold garage. No wonder you had all those problems.!!  Your cutter should be in a room about 70 degrees. . So should your vinyl and tape. etc. 

Its semi heated and cooled. its not cold like you can see your breath or anything. I do keep the vinyl in a cabinet in my laundry room which is heated/cooled.

Ok i upgraded to pro last night and cant seem to get the knife tool to be clickable so i can use it. Also i triedone of the fonts in font manager and it was really choppy looking, why would that be?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this