someone dropped a sign warehouse kingcut cutter by the shop for me to checkout. so looking at all markings on the cutter it looks like this could be made by creation. anyone familiar with this cutter? 1st issue was it uses a usb male to male cable. just picked 1 up, but now don't see it in any of my cut program list. im using VM cut and scalps 4

I tried dn loading that when I joined the forum a few yrs ago. don't think I had any luck, will have to check that comp. I know I never used it.

I have never seen one in person but pretty sure I agree they are made by Creation the same outfit that makes the P-Cut that I used to own. USC does not carry that brand anymore but I bet some of the generic drivers would work. 

If you try the generic route I would start with a P-Cut driver and see what happens. If it starts on fire run the other way. 

Is USB the only connection on the cutter? If it has a serial port give that a try, you don't need a driver to talk over the serial port.

all I have is a usb port, and not a printer port like on my sc or graphtec . a reg usb port just like on my laptop, no other port that I can find

just saw this scammer or spammer, so figured wouldn't hurt to revive this dead dog.

so with your guys help I got the seiki drivers dn loaded and have it cutting. I ordered a usb-usb cord then tried dn loading the drivers from the link posted here, still a no go

I'm assuming you download the A_Series_driver? There are two exe files in that zip folder, A_Series_USB.exe and paraDriver0124.exe. Did you try running both to see what happens? Also, given the age of the A-series, the drivers might not work on anything newer than XP and you may need to setup a computer with XP or setup a virtual machine running XP.

You might also try the CT/CA/CM/CB - USB to Serial Driver and see what it does.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cardudenc said:

just saw this scammer or spammer, so figured wouldn't hurt to revive this dead dog.

so with your guys help I got the seiki drivers dn loaded and have it cutting. I ordered a usb-usb cord then tried dn loading the drivers from the link posted here, still a no go

is the scammer you refer to the guy asking how to operate the kingcut in spanish?   or did a post already get deleted for someone spamming?  

exactly, everytime ive seen a different language than English on here its been spam, and was deleted n a day or so. so yep, even tho I don't speak spamnish  lol, I did look that up last night.

@darcshadow  since the model box checked on the back is PLT- A 24  im pretty sure I dn loaded the A series the 1st time  then I went back and dn loaded others. I do have an older laptop with xp on it I can try