Sign in to follow this  
tooler82

Mimaki's Cut Is Off

I know this is a long shot since not many on here have the printer / cutter like our Mimaki CJV30-130. It's been messing up for awhile, and it's hard to get help with it, and can't find stuff online. After we bought it from Grimco, Mimaki pulled their products from Grimco, so they won't help. Mimaki sends me to another dealer, but they don't help. Anyways. The print and cut is off. I don't know what to do.

IMG_2734.jpg

IMG_2733.jpg

Oh and btw, I did the offset setting. It's always dead on though. I guess because it does a little box all the way to the right and cuts it out. The problem the machine has is the further left and bigger, is where the cut is off.

so many places to look - on the rolands we make sure the encoder strip is clean, go thru the calibrations on the head and cut settings, and there is an environmental adjustment that I haven't had to use in years but one printer it was a every 4 month thing.    could be your rip software too.

Thank you for that. Googled that and found out that’s the clear strip in there. I cleaned it. Will try it out. 

• Like 1