Sign in to follow this  
ZERAUS

activation serial

Guest Eddie Summers

My son and I just purchased a plotter that come with final cut vinylmaster cut software my question is can it be downloaded on two computers.

Good morning sir I just lost the PSN for my AnyCut V3.5 vinyl cutting plotter.

what do i do to retrive it back so that i can complete the installation

The model is XL-721ABJ

serial number is 20061442

2 hours ago, Eric Pola said:

Good morning sir I just lost the PSN for my AnyCut V3.5 vinyl cutting plotter.

what do i do to retrive it back so that i can complete the installation

The model is XL-721ABJ

serial number is 20061442

Uscutter has never sold any cut, contact your supplier.    Hello from the USA

Guest Vargas

Hola!! disculpen como puedo hacer para recuperar mi psn de mi licencia, esque lo cambie a otro ordenador pero perdi mi numero de psn y no puedo terminar la instalacion

Bienvenido al foro.

Le sugiero que se ponga en contacto directamente con el servicio de atención al cliente de VM, ya que este es estrictamente un foro de usuarios que es aportado por voluntarios.

Si te registras como usuario, tu publicación subirá automáticamente y no se demorará esperando a que un moderador la apruebe.

[Welcome to the forum. 

I would suggest you contact VM customer support directly, as this is strictly a user's forum that is contributed by volunteers.

If you register as a user, your post will go up automatically and will not be delayed waiting for a moderator to approve it.]

Guest newme

what is the other way so i can use the AnyCut V3.5 vinyl cutting plotter

i purchased a plotter but he didn't deactivate the software to his computer and he uninstall it and the problem he cannot see the computer number so i can deactivate on my own

anyone can help me 

1 hour ago, Guest newme said:

what is the other way so i can use the AnyCut V3.5 vinyl cutting plotter

i purchased a plotter but he didn't deactivate the software to his computer and he uninstall it and the problem he cannot see the computer number so i can deactivate on my own

anyone can help me 

I don't know. It gets sticky when you aren't the original owner. A lot of this kind of software is not transferable to another person. The developer would assume you don't have permissions to use it, and probably be correct by their terms and conditions. People sell their programs often but it's pretty much buyer beware. I have not investigated VinylMaster to see what their policy is.  

Hmmmmm, what is the actual machine name/brand name? AnyCut is the software (produced by FutureCorp, a specific version of VinylMaster apparently) and it's kinda hard to pin this down, but maybe JINKA is the manufacturer?

If you purchased a plotter without proprietary software to run it, then you didn't purchase a plotter, you more likely purchased a brick doorstop.

You meant 'Who" not "How', right dakota?

He can try using SignBlazer and see if something in the entire list of cutter models gets it to respond. JINKA is not among the listed cutter models in SB, but perhaps he'll get lucky with LiYu or something else? All he has to do is run through the list selecting each and seeing if it works, and hope for hitting the jackpot with one of those machine drivers.

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

1 hour ago, slice&dice said:

You meant 'Who" not "How', right dakota?

He can try using SignBlazer and see if something in the entire list of cutter models gets it to respond. JINKA is not among the listed cutter models in SB, but perhaps he'll get lucky with LiYu or something else? All he has to do is run through the list selecting each and seeing if it works, and hope for hitting the jackpot with one of those machine drivers.

http://www.uscuttersupport.com/downloads/Software/SignBlazer/signblazer_setup.exe

correct who - you know my relationship with my ipad auto corrupt lol

• Haha 1

On 11/13/2021 at 6:51 PM, Dakotagrafx said:

correct who - you know my relationship with my ipad auto corrupt lol

Auto Corrupt! I love it. LOL

• Like 1

Guest Maurice

My brother suggested I might like this web site.
He was entirely right. This post actually made my day.
You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

help refuges

Guest prints

i can't activate my cuyi signmaster mc630. it needs activation code which i don't know how

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this