Sign in to follow this  
joebiv318

Trying to pay for cutter

My two cents on us cutter service

I bought mh 721 on ebay. The auction listed all their faults (see forum) eg duty taxes to canada. My eyes were wide open, but no problems at all!! I did have a problem one day cutter would not cut. It was after a thunderstorm, did not know if i left plotter on and was striked was working late that night. us cutter called back right away set up my ports, had it working again in minutes, then the tech gave me advice on all kinds of sb features. thanks us cutter

My two cents on us cutter service

I bought mh 721 on ebay. The auction listed all their faults (see forum) eg duty taxes to canada. My eyes were wide open, but no problems at all!! I did have a problem one day cutter would not cut. It was after a thunderstorm, did not know if i left plotter on and was striked was working late that night. us cutter called back right away set up my ports, had it working again in minutes, then the tech gave me advice on all kinds of sb features. thanks us cutter

:thumbsup:

Signme, I'm glad you had a positive experience and I don't want to beat a dead horse here!!!, but... I'm sure I paid about 60% MORE than you did and could not get any service, ect,ect,ect.  Not that price should make a difference, I still expected better. And That's IT!!  My cutter sorta works fine, US cutter did finally come through(mostly) and I'm somewhat happy with it.  So lets close this post out on a mildly high note.

I wish I would have spent more time in these forums before I made my purchase. . . so I would've known what kind of service to expect.

you can't go by one person's experience,especially one who is a hot-head who resorts to name calling. Keep reading. You will see just how GOOD the support is at US Cutter. As far as I know, not a single seller on ebay even comes close. My first cutter,not from US Cutter...their idea of support was a standard email form letter,usually after 2 or 3 days.

some people don't realize that they are NOT the only customer USCutter has,and Sometimes,things happen. People make mistakes. The difference is in how you handle it...with class, or whatever the lack of class is.

I wish I would have spent more time in these forums before I made my purchase. . . so I would've known what kind of service to expect.

:thumbsup: