Titan 2 user for two years, with SCAL Pro4. 

Lately for large cuts that require 24" vinyl, i am getting horrible cuts.  Cuts are misaligned/shifted over.  Cut preview looks perfect.   I do always use a weeding box around designs.  

My carriage is ending to the right of the set point, off the vinyl.

I have a new cutting strip, new blade, redid the grounding wire, shut down/rebooted both the cutter and PC, freed up memory off my PC, I am at a LOSS! 

I will take any ideas out there :) :)  HELP!

pics are just one example.  On another design, it's off on the left area of the image.  I'm getting to my busy season and need to figure this out.

help3.jpg

help2.jpg

help1.jpg

I can't see your set up or where you have your pinch rollers located on the vinyl, but looks like the tracking is not good.    I always put my pinch rollers the same equal distance in on the vinyl approx 1 inch.  And pre feed the amount of the order. Make sure it is correct. Never be pulling from the vinyl roll while cutting.   You don't mention the size of that design, I would not make a design that is going to run all the way, to the edge of the vinyl like that. Consider changing your sizes. Or if possible rotate the design on the vinyl.  You have no room for error.  Also, if the blade is extended too far out of the blade holder, it will make the vinyl shift.  I have posted hundreds of times on this forum on how to set blade depth.  You should just barely see and feel the blade tip out of the blade holder.  I have been cutting for 12 years and never use weed boxes. My weed box is my exacto knife. I cut 12-16 ft long , and they cut perfect. 

I make lots and lots of stencils for wood sign workshops.  The exterior of the design weed boxes are a necessary feature that I am very grateful for as it allows the guest to put their stencil on straight with the help of a t-ruler.    My blade depth is great, I feel very confident in that part of my cutter, thankfully! :)   I've not had problems with these same files/dimensions until recently.    But interestingly, when I did rotate the design to fit on a 12" roll of vinyl, it cut perfect.  Leading me to wonder about the tension rollers.  However the vinyl does pull thru straight when fed forwards and backwards prior to sending the cut job.    I appreciate your comments and if you can think of anything additional, I'm wanting desperately to fix my issue.  

What is really odd to me is the weed box cut just fine but the design is shifted. Probably going to have to call tech support on this one. Although first, have you tried different cutting software? Also, does it do the same if you turn off the weed box?