I will start by saying I have been using the titan 2 for around 2 yrs and I have changed the blade several times.  One minute the machine is cutting perfectly and the next minute it is either cutting too deep or too swallow.   I cannot cut any small lettering- it removes the vinyl before its done cutting.  I have been trouble shooting for over 2 hours.  I tried changing the blade holder and even another new blade.    I don't understand how changing colors of vinyl is impacting this...same vinyl just a different color.   Any ideas?  

Different colors can require different settings. The majority of my vinyl is 651 and some colors just require a heavier blade setting. Other things that can affect that is age of the vinyl.

That being said, how small is the text you're trying to cut?

Try checking the blade holder and make sure there isn't debris in it - I would sometimes get random bits of vinyl stuck in the blade holder and that would prevent the blade from rotating.

You can also change to a 60-degree blade if you're cutting smaller items, and slowing the speed might help as well.

I would highly recommend getting yourself a Clean Cut blade, because they are wicked sharp and very durable. Depending on what you're cutting, different materials will cause different wear on the blade.

How are you setting your blade depth? If you're cutting too deep and cutting into the backing paper you don't have your blade depth set correctly.

• Like 1