so i put my design on the uscutter , all set. now i want to cut it in the design , but it cuts outside of it , not the design itself. please help.

Contour cutting is the outside of the design.  Maybe show a screen shot of what you are trying to do.  Which vinyl cutter?   Which software program? 

So the blue rectangle is my design , and the white line in it is the cut , it does not cut the design it cuts way out off of it. I use a uscutter SC2. I use Vinylmaster program

20181016_120943.jpg

So did you print out registration marks when you printed the blue?  Then use the laser to record the registration marks?    

This should get you close,  from UScutter support page. 

https://support.uscutter.com/support/solutions/articles/14000049746-contour-cutting-with-the-laserpoint-ii-and-sc-cutters-vinylmaster-sure-cuts-a-lot-3-pro-flexisign

8 minutes ago, Snarf said:

i did both. i'll reply to you again if the support page did not help me fix the problem. thank you very much

You can contact tech support,   I don't own the SC2 cutter or the Vinyl Master software.  I'm just throwing UScutter support page out to you.  I don't work for Uscutter.  This is a user to user forum pretty much. 

Guest Alma

Can someone help, I have an SC Cutter, I was doing some contour cutting, turned off my machine for about an hour and now the laser won't turn on. I have unplugged, reset, and all the good stuff, and nothing. I have work to finish and it's frustrating. It's after hours so I can't call customer support

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.