Sign in to follow this  

What kind of printer can do these prints..

Recommended Posts

Hello i'm fairly new to printing and such. Nowadays we use an heat press together with a vinyl cutter and pre-bought heat transfers but now we want to expand into getting our own machine for making the transfers. I don't really know what kind of machine/printer is able to do these kind of prints we are after, im going to attach two pictures and hopefully you can see what i mean. The print itself has a texture that feels like dried ink and kinda like rubber. See attached pictures, i think i got the details on the picture.





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this