You need to to select the pointer on the left side toolbar, then select the text you want to resize and the proportional on/off icon will show up. click on it and then you can change the width or height independently. 

20181012_134427_1539366306653.jpeg

• Like 1

You're looking to do a text in a vertical layout, but you want the letters to be all the same fixed width and height (individually)?

You may have to treat each letter individually rather than in a string of text. You'll have to align them and space them etc but it doesn't look like you are doing that many letters so it's do-able. I agree with crome and I think in your case I'd use the bounding box stretch options to size them (this would definitely require you to do them each separately if you are unhappy with the standard size relationship between each letter. 

3 hours ago, Jeanette Stephens said:

F06DB8CC-1547-47EC-82B2-629031C40F9C.jpeg

Is this the result you're looking for, or are you wanting the ELCOME to be the same width at the "W"? It can be done, but it will look a bit strange because the thickness of the various letters will be increase. If that really is the case, then like Wildgoose said, each letter has be treated individually so you can you stretch/shrink to the exact size that you're looking for.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.