Go-C Graphics

I could use some help

I'm trying to vector this logo and I have NO idea what the font is for Inspired. I've been ask to do vehicle magnets for the whole company but the Marketing director is a big pain to work with. She has no idea what the fonts are.   

Also how did they do the line under it in the brushed stroke?   

Thanks for any help.

Inspired Closets.jpg

• Sad 1

I couldn't find it either. It's possible that they had someone write that out and then vectored it. I think you're going to have to ask for a vector file that SOMEONE has to have somewhere. With the brush stroke look it would be really hard to recreate that. A really high resolution image you might be able to vectorize it again with the easy button.

I can't find it either. These guys did a sign and printed it too ("my happy place" is the same font). That "ce" looks so familiar, I swear I've used it before, but I can't find anything close in my own fonts. Does it have to be brush stroke or will solid letters work?

Inspired-Closets-Wall-Graphics-and-3-D-s

Jeff, not sure if you found it but I did a quick trace on it for you. Its not perfect but its a start.

Sorry Neuro I know you meant well but you can't post copyright protected files on the forum. Had to delete it. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Neuromax said:

Jeff, not sure if you found it but I did a quick trace on it for you. Its not perfect but its a start.

Thanks Nero.

I ended up just getting a good trace and sent it off to get printed.   The customer loved it.