Ironbar

US Cutter Out of Stock

Recommended Posts

 

Seems like US Cutter is always out of stock of a lot of items forcing me to order from other places.

12" Squeegee?  Nope, none available.

RTape 4075 30"?  No.

Chemica 1702 20"? No.

Take up reel for my 155 I ordered in August? Still back ordered.

 

Seems like things they would want to have in stock at all times.  I know they carry a lot of products but this is how you keep customers coming back.  Have everything in stock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

34" LP3 not available.

 

It still says 1 left on Amazon by UScutter.  It could be wrong on inventory also and be ZERO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The USCUTTER website shows Zero.

I called Sales and they say Zero.

No timeline given for re-stock.

 

Can you show the link to Amazon's offering?

(A friend of mine wants a 34" cutter with defined positions for the grit rollers, along with the included media basket, which the LP3 has, but the SC and MH don't)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

The USCUTTER website shows Zero.

I called Sales and they say Zero.

No timeline given for re-stock.

 

Can you show the link to Amazon's offering?

(A friend of mine wants a 34" cutter with defined positions for the grit rollers, along with the included media basket, which the LP3 has, but the SC and MH don't)

 

 

Says 1 in stock.   It says 28" 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C88N3RY?pf_rd_p=183f5289-9dc0-416f-942e-e8f213ef368b&pf_rd_r=RJ2G1J69Q0YJ59VXTX5V

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At no point was a 28" cutter being considered (nor mentioned).

Anyway, I hope they resume selling the LP3 34" quickly, my friend has specific work she wants to accomplish and doesn't plan on waiting very much longer.

Finding another similar 870mm sized cutter is quite difficult!!!

VEVOR product is ONLY one I can locate!!!!   Arrrggggghhhh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mz. Skeeter, what do you think of this 870mm VEVOR?

I honestly am suspicious, to say the least. The photos show two different configurations, one with the pre-spaced pressure roller positions, and other images illustrate a long grit roller like the MH/SC. But, I guess it's not that critical which the machine actually has.

I'm gonna recommend to order that baby, and I'll let you know the outcome in a few days. It's worth the gamble at this point, since her pending job orders are valued at substantially more than the purchase price for this competitor cutter of $368 and free ship.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

VinylSystems.com  also has a 34"

No catch-basket and the rollers are not pre-spaced, which is how the LP3 is configured.  (Also, the blade holder is on the left side of carriage, LP3 on the right)

Apples to oranges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

No catch-basket and the rollers are not pre-spaced, which is how the LP3 is configured.  (Also, the blade holder is on the left side of carriage, LP3 on the right)

Apples to oranges.

Macintosh to  Red Delicious     Includes: Vinyl Cutter / Plotter Cutter Stand Media Catch Basket Sign Master Cut or Sign Master Pro Dust Cover USB and Power Cord 

It is showing the catch basket.  Nope it has a long grit roller, BUT it is not costing as much as the LP3  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

If you check VEVOR in the searches.  people are coming here with problems. 

Those search results mostly are YOU saying it's like the MH.

The model referenced in my posting above is certainly NOT at the level of the MH, and in various ways it is much more like the LP3.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then tell your friend to jump right on it, and you can be his tech support.   There is your solution. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Macintosh to  Red Delicious     Includes: Vinyl Cutter / Plotter Cutter Stand Media Catch Basket Sign Master Cut or Sign Master Pro Dust Cover USB and Power Cord 

It is showing the catch basket

Yep, I stand corrected, but still, I like that VEVOR with the pre-spaced rollers.

Anyway it's all Chinese knock-offs of the Rolands and Graphtecs.

Vevor or not to Vevor? THAT is the question!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Then tell your friend to jump right on it, and you can be his tech support.   There is your solution. 

Done.

I already have her wanting to use SignBlazer!! She likes the 'cartoon' look of it. (says it looks kid-friendly and easy for a beginner, which is kinda true)

Tech support? What could possibly go wrong? :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

Yep, I stand corrected, but still, I like that VEVOR with the pre-spaced rollers.

Anyway it's all Chinese knock-offs of the Rolands and Graphtecs.

Vevor or not to Vevor? THAT is the question!!!

Where do you get parts and support for a vevor?   asking for a friend ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where do you get parts for a NON-EXISTENT USCutter LP3 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your right - no parts listed on the site - - - hmmm

still seller has a 74 percent approval rating . . . if problems do they provide support/replacement?  I am always leary of sellers like that.  heck that is the same approval rating as Home depot kitchen installers :ph34r:  don't ask me how I know that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

Those search results mostly are YOU saying it's like the MH.

The model posted above is certainly NOT at the level of the MH, and in various ways it is much more like the LP3.

 

 

I had looked this cutter up when I said that. And it looks like an MH cutter.  I had looked at the VEVOR website, that I had searched for. when I stated that.   Links above.    But if you look at the Name on the cutter, it says SEIKI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the Chinese company that produces the LP3 is out of business? Maybe they left USCUTTER without any further supply?

USCutter ain't sayin' -- all I know for sure is they are out of stock. Which is the subject of this thread.

Anyway, VEVOR 34" cutter is right now available, it's possible to order one, it will arrive in a few days, and my buddy is all set to go.

For under $400 it sure seems reasonable to take this slight gamble.

================

Skeeter, this is the cutter, not some other machine you were referencing.

 

 

 

vevor.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the one above that your showing.   Why are the vinyl rollers in the front?   

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, slice&dice said:

Maybe the Chinese company that produces the LP3 is out of business? Maybe they left USCUTTER without any further supply?

USCutter ain't sayin' -- all I know for sure is they are out of stock. Which is the subject of this thread.

Anyway, VEVOR 34" cutter is right now available, it's possible to order one, it will arrive in a few days, and my buddy is all set to go.

For under $400 it sure seems reasonable to take this slight gamble.

================

Skeeter, this is the cutter, not some other machine you were referencing.

 

 

 

vevor.jpg

so you are advertising on the uscutter site for this plotter?    I must be missing your point

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dakotagrafx said:

so you are advertising on the uscutter site for this plotter?    I must be missing your point

Not really, I was asking if the VEVOR 870mm would be in the same ballpark as the LP3, and clarifying with an illustration directed to Skeetz to show what machine I'm talking about, since she was pointing out a completely different model in her replies (and she linked to some competitor's offerings, as well)

I have edited my posts to remove a specific link regarding a competitor, in the interests of fair play to USCutter, but let's recall --  I'M CURRENTLY NOT FINDING what I want from this company, which is the subject of this thread.

Since you have some 'pull' with UScutter, maybe see if you can get an answer from someone there regarding the timeline of restocking?
I certainly would prefer my friend spends her money with USC, but that window of opportunity is gonna close fairly quickly, just sayin'

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now