Nwhoosier

What software can I use with Qe6000

I have not used our Qe6000 in a while and just getting back into it. I have Lxi Master and now they no longer support it and want more money to upgrade. Is there another software that I can use to cut with or is the Lxi only the design software. Heck I still design in signblazer because it's so easy for what I do then import to Lxi so i can cut

Go to the VinylMaster.com website and download their VinylMaster Cut 4 trial.    The Qe cutters are on my demo.   Buy directly from Vinyl Master, if you want to keep it.     That cutter would NOT be on the UScutter version.   It's a Signwarehouse cutter.   The cheapest version is about $56.00 on Ebay.  You need the all cutter version.   I can't think of another cheaper software to get you cutting. Maybe someone else can. 

It appears that that cutter has an RS-232 serial interface and can be controlled with HPGL. So Inkscape could be used. I have not messed with many cutting software, but pretty much any of them should work if you can configure the protocol that they use to be HPGL.