Go-C Graphics

Need an idea for trailers

I have a company that needs temporary signs for their trailers.  Something along the lines of a car magnet but the problem is the of course the trailer is aluminium.  

Does anyone have any ideas what could work?    I don't think coloplast signs and suction cups would last very long because they'll be driving around with them on.   

They just need something with their logo, phone #, and CRC #.   

How long is temp and how easy do they want to remove it? Normal vinyl is pretty easy to remove a day or two after application, and not too hard to remove a few months later. Removable wall vinyl might work, it doesn't have as long of an outdoor life but should remove easily.

try using some greenstar and putting it on some white rectangle  then you can pull the entire logo off at once .but most of the time i get that they say its for a short time and they actually are looking for a CHEAP SIGN  just to display their business for YEARSSSS!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, livinloudgraphics said:

try using some greenstar and putting it on some white rectangle  then you can pull the entire logo off at once .but most of the time i get that they say its for a short time and they actually are looking for a CHEAP SIGN  just to display their business for YEARSSSS!

That's a good idea.