Sign in to follow this  
tooler82

Which HTV Series?

So it seems like our dealer, Grimco, only sells Briteline and Sihl HTV. Anyone familiar with these brands? Which is a good one to get? G-Flex 210 Blockout, G-Flex Turbo Print 236, G-Flex Ultimate Print Nylon 235, G-Flex Ultimate Print Soft 230 matte, G-Flex Ultimate Print Soft 232 matte, G-Flex Ultimate Print Supersoft 233, G-Flex Ultimate Print Transparent Soft 234 matte, Sihl 4583 T-Printz. I know it’s a lot, sorry but thanks. 

I am unfamiliar with either of those lines. We don't have Grimco out here in the wild west.  You're probably going to have to do some testing. I would bet they are fine brands if they carry them in a wholesale support market. My experience is you will want something that has as much stretch and rebound as you can find. The stuff that doesn't have give will crack at the intersections. You're going to be printing so you'll have a lot of coverage area in a lot of cases which is a key word meaning sweat spot. If I have any ability to decide I try to make the designs as open as possible so there is open shirt inside large areas. This helps the shirt breathe. So basically I'm not much help other than to say don't sweat it too much. Pardon the pun.

I may see if they can just purchase from US Cutter and get the Siser everybody talks about on here. 

• Like 2

They have some that is resistant to dye migration if you are pressing onto polyester darks and particularly sublimated shirts. There are two levels of polyester and if the outside is dark or colorful and the inside is white they blow a LOT of sublimation off and it will migrate. You can get a little migration from any polyester but most of it doesn't give me problems unless they are the true sublimated or a mix of the two. It will all make sense once it happens to you. That's the school of hard knocks part. LOL

• Like 2