With the Text Tool selected, adjust the "Physical Size" of your Glyph(s) where Highlighted in red circle.

Use the Select (Arrow) Tool to Adjust the Height or Width (Left of Padlock).

Unlock Proportions (Padlock icon) if you need to adjust Height & Width separately.

VmTextSize.jpg

• Like 2

did you calibrate your cutter after setting it up? that's something i didn't do for a long time. well until it showed up.  i was cutting something that really had to b to spec. by the measurements on the screen i was at 24.75x5.25 but after cutting that wasn't the case. i bet it was over a yr b4 this came up, but everything i make is mainly my design, txt or whatever. so never had  to fit exact, so i never checked after the cut. i make a lot of decals to sell at the store. so if i thought it was 5" long and it was + or - a lil bit it never really mattered. so if u haven't , check it out and c how much u need to adjust it

sorry just getting back on here. with VM ( vinyl master) on the tool bar click on the icon for vinyl spooler, looks like the space shuttle. open it and then you will see the calibration tab. again, since your  local. if you need any help you can message me on here or call . I def don't know everything, but do have experience with a us cutter machine and VM.  I started as newbie in 2016. knew very lil comp wise and none with this kind of software. wasn't getting very far past being able to cut out anything but txt. then asked on here for help with a logo. another member I met on here volunteered to help with the logo. then told me he started with vinyl in 2014, same thing. he didn't know much about vinyl but was comp. guy. so he told me he didn't want anyone to have the issues he had trying to learn. so has been helping me ever since. so its my way of paying it fwd.

There is a good youtube video you can watch for set up and calibrate for Vinyl Master.  These software companies have many videos and instructions out there to walk you thru just about anything. It's not that hard to do searches online for what you need. How to calibrate in Vinyl Master. 

You should see width in 1 box and length in another.  Put some sizes in the boxes.  MY demo already shows sizes.   Then use the TEST CUT to cut it.  You don't want a real big box...  Measure the cut , is it the correct measurements as in the boxes?   That is what your wanting to do.   

• Thanks 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this