Sign in to follow this  
mfatty500

What would you charge?

Like the title says, for a 4x8 10 mm coroplast sign with cut vinyl, both sides, one color. Simple text about 80"x40"

On 9/21/2018 at 8:19 PM, mfatty500 said:

Like the title says, for a 4x8 10 mm coroplast sign with cut vinyl, both sides, one color. Simple text about 80"x40"

If you are not subscribed to Sign Craft it’s worth the small subscription fee there are tons of information and it includes their pricing guide which in my area is pretty close 

I personally don’t use a certain pricing standard I go by cost and approx hours to price.

• Like 3

Same here Dan.  I just look at a design and I know what to price it.  I don't figure anything.  I know what it is worth to me.  It either sells or it does not.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MZ SKEETER said:

Same here Dan.  I just look at a design and I know what to price it.  I don't figure anything.  I know what it is worth to me.  It either sells or it does not.  

I think we all get to that point after a little experience. You know what it's going to take to build and what most are willing to pay. Off the cuff quote. I actually make a killing on vehicle graphics now that I don't want to do them anymore. My day job is just too busy to allow me to mess with things that have to be done during daylight. I mostly cut for self installers and charge enough that I am surprised they keep calling back. 

• Like 1

Same here. However, so often, customer attitude CAN have  some influence on the price. Seriously.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bigmax said:

Same here. However, so often, customer attitude CAN have  some influence on the price. Seriously.

Attitude always influences the prices with me. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1