Jhamelton

Suggestions for a donation recognition sign

Looking for some of your ideas on this. I've had several running through my head and am not sure the best route to go. Our schools PTO used their funds to build a new shelter house. They have asked me to make some sort of sign they can post on it to show that. They have left it up to me on how to do it. I thought about engraving it on colored medal and sticking it on a piece of wood (like a plaque). I'm afraid something like that would not hold up to the elements though. I'm thinking my only option for longevity is going to be good ole oracal vinyl on a plain piece of metal. Just seeing if anyone might have another idea. I obviously want it to look as good as possible, but it will live outside in the brutal Iowa weather :lol:

Thanks  

Is this something that will need to be added to from time to time? If so better plan on a good way to do that. I do a couple banners for a softball team and they have various levels of donors with the low end just getting a small name on the silver side and gold donors getting a single color logo and platinum getting a larger full color logo. It encourages larger donations. They can also remove them the next year or add more. It's all surrounding the teams logo on a 4ft x 6ft banner. 

No, nothing will be added to it. The shelter house is complete, and they just want a sign that lets people know the PTO donated the money for it. 

Ive attached a picture of the structure. Thinking I will attach it to one of the middle poles facing inward maybe. 

7AAEBB73-03C1-4E1B-AB76-1ADE71463489.jpeg