Sign in to follow this  
Monkey

SCALP 4.074 just screwed me

Got on today to cut some orders and notified of update. I update as usual and now it reversed my feed end, changed speed and pressure to 0 so have to figure that out again....but the real problem is its cuts exactly half size. 11" design cuts at 5.5". Of course cant call craftedge and have to do the dumb email support which can take up to 1-2 days and if nothing by day 3.....send another. Anyone have this happen to them with these un-needed updates? Cause worked just fine before

Talked to USCutter support today since craftedge wont respond and they remoted in and said all my settings were right so no idea why it wold be cutting half size. 11" image cuts exactly 5.5".

I can get u in touch with who I would call the scalp wizard, he was banned so cant get him on here anymore. which I believe hurt the forum, anyway he doesn't mind spending however much time to help u get things straight. I will ask him about the update. I haven't used mine in a couple days , so could check all the settings and compare

did you get this solved?  I just added a used graphtec to my lineup and it is doing the same thing on scalp 5

That’s the problem. People don’t come back to the forum so other users can find out the solution.