Sign in to follow this  
TMFWade

Buyer beware "support"

If any of you have experienced poor to extremely poor customer service...just know you're not alone. 

If you haven't purchased any equipment from these guys yet I would highly recommend that you don't. You better hope you can get it all set up and working and hope you didnt get a lemon(like me). ABSOLUTELY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.

Once I get my refund back for my titan 3 53"  SE cutter I will gladly take my money somewhere else. 

If you don't belive me, look at their facebook reviews.  

Hmmm I have had a few times that I needed help and they always took good care of me. So much so in fact that I stuck around on the users forum long enough they asked me to be a volunteer mod. As far as my experience has been with USC I don't have any complaints. Have there been occasional problems, yes. Just like you would expect with any high volume shipping company there are occasional shipping errors (sometimes mine). If something didn't show they always make it right. I had a few technical issues with my first cutter (it was a budget model) From my experience (now measured in years) I think about 80% of brand new user problems are from inexperienced new owners. That's not to say there aren't going to be genuine machine flaws. Heck when do you ever buy anything Chinese made and not expect some potential problems. Higher end products are going to be much less frequent new product issues. IF you look at the reviews for new cutters, the ones that have the most issues are usually the MH bottom rack variant. We recommend spending a little more. Your Titan 3 would definitely fit the profile of a better cutter and so it's too bad you had a bad experience.  

• Like 1

I agree with Wildgoose,  I bought 2 CE5000-60 cutters, and tons of vinyl over the years.  1 small hiccup on an order, but they made it right.  

I was looking again, at your first picture of the 4 pinch rollers being down.  I just got another Graphtec and it has 4 pinch rollers on it.  BUT it shows NOT to put them all down full force while cutting.   And how to use all 4 while cutting...  I mentioned to you to not use 2 of the pinch rollers in the middle, but I don't know if you even did that, you seemed to blow off my idea, as it would not make a difference.   It does make a difference.  This is how Graphtec shows to use  2, 3 and  4 pinch rollers properly.  

pinch rollers.JPG

• Like 2

I too have had SOME problems with cutter(s) from USC however, they have ALWAYS went above and beyond to correct the issue. AS many have done started with MH to SC to TIATN and happy as a pig in ----! My lack of patience IT SEEMS IS ALWAYS A FACTOR. I still have and will recommend USC. Just  my $.02.

Hi TMFWade,  I'm not sure what your specifics were other than what I've seen addressed above regarding pinch rollers and tracking, but regardless we should have treated you fairly when you contacted us. If that's not how you feel things went, I'd like to know the details so I can work with the Customer Service manage to make sure he receives the feedback. If you want to send me a direct message, I'll make sure it gets addressed appropriately. Thank You

• Like 4