Sign in to follow this  
slice&dice

MOFA

I am not posting this here as anything to do with POLITICS, so let's start with that as a ground rule.

So, I was told by a friend of mine that he wants a hat that contains the slogan MOFA, which he'd seen posted on twitter, or wherever. Well, of course, that's easy enough, just some text, no problem. I don't care what people want to say on their hats! Hey, it's on THEIR head!

Anyway, I didn't have more HTV left after using up the 3-foot long piece of white that I'd gotten for my 1st job of 50 hats recently. OK, for this one request, I decided to try some flocked stuff (powder blue color, to put onto a black trucker's snapback cap). Well, let me tell you that while looking at all the different types of HTV available, I was inspired to have them ship me several kinds -----  glitter, hologram, flourescent, and some other stuff.

This country is hat-crazy! Football, Baseball, Slogans, Graphics, Advertising, Golf, NASCAR, you-name-it. Why, oh why did I get into this direction with my cutter? It's not like I don't have enough sign work to keep me busy!

But, it's fun & easy to make hats, so there's that.

orwellhat.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1