Sign in to follow this  
jmas

"Continuous" by the foot

I needed to make a few 46 inch long stripes and a couple 14 inch decals in a color I don't use often so I ordered 5 ft of 751 " By The Foot Continuous." I received two pieces, one 49 inches and the other 18 inches. It worked, so I'm not really complaining about this time, but I often order small quantities that I need to be continuous and have time constraints. I could have been really screwed by non-continuous continuous vinyl.

I would let them know by phone - they seldom visit here and it should have been one continuous IMHO

I'm definitely going to call them now because it happened again! I wasn't that worried about the first time and figured it was a one-time thing, but wanted people to know to check their order just in case. Well, lo and behold, I got another job over the weekend with an oddball color so I ordered 5 full rolls plus 2 yards of the oddball color. The 2 yards again came in two pieces, 55 and 24 inches.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hello! Thanks for the feedback regarding your recent orders. You definitely should have received the material as single continuous pieces if that was how the product you purchased was described. If possible, we'd like a chance to get this corrected for you and also have the information to pass along to the appropriate warehouse manager(s) to make sure any training issues get addressed. Give us a call and we'll make sure we get this sorted for you!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Support@USCutter said:

Hello! Thanks for the feedback regarding your recent orders. You definitely should have received the material as single continuous pieces if that was how the product you purchased was described. If possible, we'd like a chance to get this corrected for you and also have the information to pass along to the appropriate warehouse manager(s) to make sure any training issues get addressed. Give us a call and we'll make sure we get this sorted for you!

could jmas message your account on here?  just curious if that is an option as the call center is many times longer waits and many have expressed how frustrating it is to call in. 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I may not always be the same person responding here, so direct messaging could cause more problems than it resolves. If it's not feasible for jmas to call us, then I can suggest that he now has access to a self-service tool on the uscutter.com website under his order history where he can set up a return for warehouse/shipping errors and that will get an RMA ticket started without a call to support even being required. In this case, we'd like the opportunity to be a little more hands-on for this customer, but if it's not convenient to give us a call, the self-service option is at least the next best way to get some resolution and make sure that we get the appropriate information captured so we can figure out why this has happened.

Thanks, I don't usually have time to call during the day and I did do the self-service tool, I think. It wasn't a return request, but I did so something online and I ended up being emailed about it (which reminds me, I think I need to reply to their last email). They wanted photos of the vinyl with a measuring tape, but I had already used the vinyl, so they offered me a small credit. That's fine, I wasn't worried about money, and it was two small purchases involved anyway. The vinyl actually worked for me, but it could have been a problem if I hadn't ordered a little extra, and to happen twice in a week or so, I thought they should know or it could be a problem for a lot of people.