ETMRACING

Odd issue w/ MH871-mk2 and my logo

Now when I print this logo, its "shifts" the letters over to the right, wrecking the material. Im on baud rate 4800, Windows10, USB and SB. Does this logo have a fault somewhere? I use to be able print this thing everywhere, but since I had to switch from MK721 over to this, now im getting issues. Any help is much appreciated  

eurotechmotorsportslogo.SBD

EU_logos.eps

I don't see anything in the SBD that jumps out at me as being the cause of your problem but the file itself is pretty messy. Looks to me like it was an auto trace that was then never cleaned up. Although I did just look at the EPS, it is a lot cleaner and looks like what I would expect, so it might just be the conversion to SBD that makes it look funny.

Personally i'd go through the EPS file and clean it up. It has several layers and strokes. I'd go through the EPS and flatten it all to a single layer/object and remove all strokes.

• Like 1

I use to have a good SB file for this logo someone here did for me awhile back, I will check around on my old comp. 

You think using the device name: CoPam CP2500 is an issue? Because there isnt a Refine MH871 option

If that is what you were using for the 721 I would expect it to work for the 871. I was using the RedSail RS720C for my MH but I rarely use SB anymore and cut directly from Inkscape using the comm port.

Nah I use to use MH-721 since that cutter was listed on my SB, Now that I have had to switch to the 871, no Refine or Uscutters are on that list of devices. I may also try switching to a serial cord adapter to usb for my laptop in case the straight USB one is messing things up. 

eurotechmotorsportslogo.SBD

the problem is signblazer quit being update about 8 years ago when the owner died - - - it is amazing how well it still works but any plotters that came out after that need to find old drivers that might work  - or start  using the newer software that came with your 871

" Does this logo have a fault somewhere? "  Yes, it does, there are overlaps of the paths, that's a definite no-no.

For instance, the nodes at the upper right corners of the letters L and I (in 'CLASSIC') are messed-up.

MH model in SBE uses the RedSail driver.