The vinyl in my Titan 3 doesn't feed properly and keeps wrinkling when the cutter head is cutting.  Driving me crazy.  (Crazier!)

Also, how do you reset settings such as the baud rating?  Can that be done?

How did you set your blade depth?  If the blade is causing wrinkling, then sounds like you have too much blade exposed.  Make sure your pinch rollers are directly over the grit roller below.  Yes, you can change the baud rate, that cutter should have baud rate of 34000.  You can look up online how to change baud rate. 

I personally put 1 pinch roller about 1 inch in from the each vinyl edge and prefeed the vinyl for the amount of the order. 

way more times than not this has been traced back to blade depth like skeeter mentioned

If you've adjusted the blade depth and it's still not helping, do you think you could post a short video of what's going on?

Are you looking to change the baud rate on the cutter or the software? If the software, then you need to let us know what you're using.

I set the blade the way that I read from a post you made.  Took it out of the holder and set it so it just cuts through the vinyl and barely touches the carrier backing.  Still wading up the film a bit, but I'll keep working with it.  Thanks Mz Skeeter.

a short video would be helpful, so we can see what's happening when it's wadding up.

is the carriage moving up and down when it's cutting, or is is just down and dragging causing the wadding?

Hey Geographicsprinting! We were sorry to hear that you are having this issue. To best help with your wrinkling vinyl, I feel it would be best to work with you directly. At your earliest convenience, please give us a call at 1-425-481-3555 M-F 7:30AM-4:00PM PST.

We look forward to hearing from you!